Go to google, type “murder by Muslim 2016,” and you’ll get thousands of results.
Now, go to google, type “murder by [insert other religion] 2016,” yea..kinda hard to find, right?
These kind of search results make me sick. I would rather not judge the whole on the actions of a few. It’s also saying that the murders all over the world that have occurred in 2016 were either by Muslims or atheist. This is simply not the case. There are bad people in every religion. There are terrible groups in religions that claim to be following the religion. This isn’t speculation, this is fact.
LISTEN TO THE FACTS, PEOPLE!
Stop being sheep and following the media/masses. Research. Don’t believe everything that you read or see on TV and the internet.
Just because someone claims to be Muslim does NOT mean that they follow Islam. I am a Muslim. I have read the Quran. I am an American. My parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents, and so on (as far back as we know) are/were American. (I’m not sure where I’m originally from.) I am white. I do NOT want to kill ANYONE for ANY reason–gay, black, white, Christian, Hindu, Mexican, Purple, Yellow, Satan-worshiper, etc. I AM the majority.
There are 1.6 billion Muslims on the Earth. If Muslims wanted to kill you, you’d know it. There would be no debate on TV about whether Islam is good or bad.
Even if there were 16,000 terrorist attacks each year, which there’s not, that would still be less than .001% of the Muslim population. Are you really going to judge 1.6 billion people on the actions of a few?
If you can’t make up your mind about the truth of Islam because of how the media portrays it, watch this. It is a fact filled video, with some funny aspects also.
It is truly inspiring. What truly gets me is when he said, IF there were 16,000 suicide bombers in the world that bombed in the name of Islam, that is still only 00.01%. What about the other 99.99% of Muslims?
What about the everyday Muslims with families, jobs, dreams, and thoughts just like everyone else’s?